|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
This commit implements composable HA for the pacemaker profiles.
- Everytime a pacemaker resource gets included on a node,
that node will add a node cluster property with the name of the resource
- Add a location rule constraint to force running the resource only
on the nodes that have that property
- We also make sure that any pacemaker resource/property creation has a
predefined number of tries (20 by default). The reason for this is
that within composable HA, it might be possible to get "older CIB"
errors when another node changed the CIB while we were doing an
operation on it. Simply retrying fixes this.
- Also make sure that we use the newly introduced
pacemaker::constraint::order class instead of the older
pacemaker::constraint::base class. The former uses the push_cib()
function and hence behaves correctly in case multiple nodes try
to modify the CIB at the same time.
Align puppet-tripleo with other Puppet OpenStack modules to use
Here are the benefits:
- Allow to use Depends-On between Puppet OpenStack modules and
puppet-tripleo, and unit tests will work correctly with dependencies.
- Use the Puppet OpenStack gemspec file that handle gems dependencies to
test the module.
- Allow to re-use ruby helper that Puppet OpenStack modules have in unit
tests, to avoid duplicated code.
- Don't manage .fixtures.yml file, it will be generated by Puppet
OpenStack tooling. TripleO dependencies will live in Puppetfile_extras.
Signed-off-by: Gael Chamoulaud <email@example.com>
This patch is the initial modulesync run, it impacts:
* gitignore: just a sync between projects
- update and allow to setup facter version and gem source
- split beaker gems with a dedicated group
- switch to rspec-puppet 2.2.0
- use the new syntax for lint configuration
- add a acceptance target
- sync nodesets
- update tests in order to use zuul-cloner
* spec: added rspec coverage report