dovetail tool: Add an option cmd for pushing results into DB
1. add an option --report/-r to choose the report type.
2. "-r file" will store results with files.
3. "-r http://192.168.135.2:8000/api/v1" will push results into DB.
The DB url can replaced by user's local DB or official DB.
4. Default report type is defined as "report_dest" in dovetail_config.yml.
5. Yardstick can't push results of one testcase into DB now, so both "-r file"
and "-r http://..." will be regarded as "file".
Signed-off-by: xudan <email@example.com>
0 files changed, 0 insertions, 0 deletions