|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
A new role ComputeOvsDpdk has been added to avoid manual
roles_data creation. And cleaned-up the DPDK parameters
inline with the refactored code.
In order to deploy OpenDaylight with DPDK we need to copy the DPDK
config for OVS done in the neutron-ovs-dpdk service template, without
enabling OVS agent for compute nodes. To do this correctly, we should
inherit and openvswitch service which is a common place to set OVS
configuration and parameters. Note: vswitch::dpdk config will be called
in prenetwork setup with ovs_dpdk_config.yaml so there is no need to
include that in the step config for neutron-ovs-dpdk-agent service or
- Creates a common openvswitch service template, which in the future
will migrate to be its own service.
- Renames and fixes OVS DPDK configuration heat parameters in the
- neutron-ovs-dpdk-agent now inherits the common openvswitch template.
- Adds opendaylight-ovs-dpdk template which also inherits common ovs
- Uses OVS DPDK config script to allow configuring OVS DPDK in
prenetwork config (before os-net-config runs). This has an issue
where hieradata is not present yet, so we have to redefine the heat
parameters and pass them via bash. In the future this should be
- Adds opendaylight-dpdk environment file used to deploy an ODL + DPDK
- Updates neutron-ovs-dpdk environment file.
Signed-off-by: Tim Rozet <email@example.com>
From ocata, the vhost socket directory requires a different set of
permissions from the default directory (/var/run/openvswitch). Modifying
the directory to a new agreed directory which will be created in puppet.
Added an environment file to configure DPDK with OVS
by overriding ComputeNeutronOvsAgent. Also added nic
configs for configuring DPDK bridge and bond with
numbered nic format.
Implements: blueprint tripleo-ovs-dpdk
Co-Authored-By: Vijay Chundury <firstname.lastname@example.org>