diff --git a/docs/installation-instruction.rst b/docs/installation-instruction.rst
index 356f411..b7edd91 100644
@@ -582,29 +582,6 @@ that can be used for installation / deployment of openstack.
Target specific configuration
-#. [AArch64 specific] Configure MySQL WSREP SST provider
- **NOTE**: This option is only available for ArmbandFuel@OPNFV, since it
- currently only affects AArch64 targets (see *Reference 15*).
- When using some AArch64 platforms as controller nodes, WSREP SST
- synchronisation using default backend provider (xtrabackup-v2) might fail,
- so a mechanism that allows selecting a different WSREP SST provider
- has been introduced.
- In the FUEL UI of your Environment, click the <Settings> tab, click
- <OpenStack Services> on the left side pane (see figure below), then
- select one of the following options:
- - xtrabackup-v2 (default provider, AArch64 stability issues);
- - rsync (AArch64 validated, better or comparable speed to xtrabackup,
- takes the donor node offline during state transfer);
- - mysqldump (untested);
- .. figure:: img/fuelwsrepsst.png
#. Set up targets for provisioning with non-default "Offloading Modes"
Some target nodes may require additional configuration after they are