|author||Bin Hu <email@example.com>||2018-03-16 10:20:09 -0700|
|committer||Bin Hu <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-03-16 10:20:52 -0700|
diff --git a/docs/release/installation/installation.instruction.rst b/docs/release/installation/installation.instruction.rst
index 2ff295f..d352059 100644
@@ -11,11 +11,13 @@ Infrastructure. All underlay networks and API endpoints will be IPv6-only
1. "admin" network in underlay/undercloud still has to be IPv4.
* It was due to lack of support of IPMI over IPv6 or PXE over IPv6.
* iPXE does support IPv6 now. Ironic has added support for booting
nodes with IPv6.
* We are starting to work on enabling IPv6-only environment for all
networks. For TripleO, this work is still ongoing.
2. Metadata server is still IPv4 only.
Except the limitations above, the use case scenario of the IPv6-only