diff --git a/docs/release/userguide/installguide.docker.rst b/docs/release/userguide/installguide.docker.rst
index d1f5564..a342bbb 100644
@@ -234,11 +234,11 @@ The output should be something like:
.. code:: bash
- Unable to find image 'hello-world:latest' locally
- latest: Pulling from library/hello-world
- 5b0f327be733: Pull complete
- Digest: sha256:07d5f7800dfe37b8c2196c7b1c524c33808ce2e0f74e7aa00e603295ca9a0972
- Status: Downloaded newer image for hello-world:latest
+ Trying to pull docker.io/library/hello-world...Getting image source signatures
+ Copying blob 0e03bdcc26d7 done
+ Copying config bf756fb1ae done
+ Writing manifest to image destination
+ Storing signatures
Hello from Docker!
This message shows that your installation appears to be working correctly.
@@ -251,11 +251,14 @@ The output should be something like:
4. The Docker daemon streamed that output to the Docker client, which sent it
to your terminal.
-To try something more ambitious, you can run an Ubuntu container with:
+ To try something more ambitious, you can run an Ubuntu container with:
+ $ docker run -it ubuntu bash
-.. code:: bash
+ Share images, automate workflows, and more with a free Docker ID:
- $ docker run -it ubuntu bash
+ For more examples and ideas, visit:
Build and Run Collectd Docker Image
@@ -265,22 +268,22 @@ Collectd-barometer flavors
Before starting to build and run the Collectd container, understand the available
flavors of Collectd containers:
- * barometer-collectd - stable release, based on collectd 5.8
+ * barometer-collectd - stable release, based on collectd 5.11
* barometer-collectd-master - release based on collectd 'master' branch
* barometer-collectd-experimental - release based on collectd 'master'
- branch that also includes set of experimental(not yet merged into upstream)
+ branch that also includes set of experimental (not yet merged into upstream)
Experimental container is not tested across various OS'es and the stability
of the container can change. Usage of experimental flavor is at users risk.
-Stable barometer-collectd container is intended for work in production
+Stable `barometer-collectd` container is intended for work in production
environment as it is based on latest collectd official release.
`Barometer-collectd-master` and `barometer-collectd-experimental` containers
can be used in order to try new collectd features.
-All flavors are located in `barometer` git repository - respective dockerfiles
-are stored in subdirectories of 'docker/' directory
+All flavors are located in `barometer` git repository - respective Dockerfiles
+are stored in subdirectories of `docker/` directory
.. code:: bash