build: Rework patch mechanism for Fuel submodules
While refactoring the patching mechanism, take care of:
- Sync submodule handling with Fuel@OPFNV;
- build: Investigate/prepare for moving patches to Fuel@OPNFV;
- build: Investigate divergent fuel-mirror;
- ISO build: cacheid for Fuel comps should not depend on
Armband git commit;
Rename/shuffle patches while grouping them in "features",
preparing for upstreaming them to Fuel@OPNFV and beyond.
Allow linking patches for better representing the dependency
between one patch and different features.
- part of `multiarch-fuel`, because it extends Fuel;
- part of `direct-kernel-boot`, as arch is required for that;
- part of `cross-bootstrap`, target image is arch-dependent;
NOTE: Patch links are not staged to Fuel@OPNFV, they only serve
as markers that a specific patch is part of a feature.
Kill all Fuel component submodules, now handled in Fuel@OPNFV:
Move armband-fuel-config.mk to armband git root.
FIXME: m1.micro-Increase-profile-RAM-size-to-128MB.patch is NOT
part of `cross-bootstrap` feature, but patch context says so ...
FIXME: 0001-Add-arm64-deb-repositories-setup.patch is broken at
`make patches-export` by removing spaces at EOL.
v2 -> v3:
* Phony patch support (links to show a patch belongs to a feature);
* Updated README.md
v3 -> v7:
* Re-export Fuel submodules & plugins patches (update patch context);
* Update Cavium mail addresses (s/caviumnetworks.com/cavium.com/);
* Ignore submodule changes;
* Add armband git repo info to gitinfo_fuel.txt at build time;
Signed-off-by: Alexandru Avadanii <Alexandru.Avadanii@enea.com>
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@
-make submodules-clean submodules-init patches-import
# source local environment variables
if ! [ -z $LAB_CONFIG_URL ]; then