We now move master to deploy from upstream. That means we do not need
to build undercloud/overcloud images anymore.
- Remove bash build scripts as we do not need to build anything
other than the python package anymore
- Remove building images or iso from build.py
- Remove building of images and iso from Makefile
- Rename/refactor deploy settings files for nosdn and odl. The new
convention is that the typical scenario names we use will deploy
master. We also support n-1 OS, so in that case we use the branch
name for the "feature" in the scenario name: os-odl-queens-noha.
- Tacker/Congress are disabled in settings files until we fix that with
upstream. Containers are now enabled by default.
- Disable TLS for undercloud (was changed upstream to default enabled)
- Fix environments docker directory for master THT (was changed upstream)
- Includes fix for LP#1768901
- Includes workaround for LP#1770692
- Moves to docker.io for container images as it is more stable and
should contain the same images
- Removes the term 'common' from apex packaging for referencing the
Python Apex package
Signed-off-by: Tim Rozet <firstname.lastname@example.org>