@@ -15,8 +15,7 @@ Features
The ability to deploy a multi-node, role based OpenStack deployment using
OpenStack Heat. Notable features include:
- * Choice of deployment/configuration tooling: puppet, os-apply-config, and
- (soon) docker
+ * Choice of deployment/configuration tooling: puppet, (soon) docker
* Role based deployment: roles for the controller, compute, ceph, swift,
and cinder storage
@@ -43,11 +42,5 @@ A description of the directory layout in TripleO Heat Templates.
* puppet: templates mostly driven by configuration with puppet. To use these
templates you can use the overcloud-resource-registry-puppet.yaml.
- * os-apply-config: templates mostly driven by configuration w/
- os-collect-config and bash based
- elements (which use the Heat os-apply-config group).
- These will soon be deprecated and are no longer part
- of the upstream CI testing efforts.
* validation-scripts: validation scripts useful to all deployment